Monday, November 13th is World Kindness Day and is a day to be extra kind to people, animals and the environment.
Leading up to World Kindness Day I am going to share some ideas of different ways to be kind throughout the community.
Kindness on Public Transportation:
* Leave a package at a bus stop with a hand warmer, bus ticket and gift card
* Give up your seat on a crowded bus
* Thank bus driver
* Give bus driver a gift card to a coffee shop with a thank you note
* Write a nice note on a post it note and leave it on the bus
* Smile to Passengers or say Hi
* Clean up any garbage you may see